its that time of the year when everyone is looking for a diary to mark new beginnings...plans..appointments...so why not get yourself a copy of 'Our Diary 2008', gift one or more to friends, family and even colleagues.
we look forward to you joining the movement journey with this diary. this is an independent production and does not receive any external funding. read on and send in your orders before stocks end! you can also pick up copies from our workplace.
warm wishes for the season
from within and outside boundaries...
life begins and ends
from across and amidst walls…
the silence is loud and clear
of footsteps in struggle, of words in protest
from darkness to light...
human energies in an undying spirit
challenging chained minds, uncovering veils of control
towards activism for collective action
a way forward...
breaking walls of injustice and domination.
In its ninth edition,the movement resource, OUR DIARY 2008
- space for each day of the week through the year
- write-ups in English & Hindi of:
activist profiles and thoughts on activism from different people's movements in India
- updates from Bhopal, Narmada, Jadugoda, Kashipur, Uttarakhand, right to information campaigns, anti-coke struggles
- news from Niyamgiri, Kalinga Nagar, Jagathsinghpur, Singur, Nandigram, Teesta, Chengara
- a movement map
- a list of readings
- contacts of movement groups/ resource centres
- a detachable planner
- a bookmark to go through 365 days
Available in a 4.5"x 6.5" size
Contribution per copy: Rs.135.00
Please add courier costs as in the form below, and send in your orders before stocks finish!
Order form: Our Diary 2008
The size: 4.5" x 6.5"
Courier costs (incl. of VAT)
In Delhi Faridabad/Gurgaon/Ghaziabad/Noida All over India
Single copy Rs 15.00 Rs.20.00 Rs 45.00
Multiple copies Rs.10.00 Rs.18.00 per copy Rs 40.00 per copy per copy
10% solidarity discount for students (on show of ID)
10% solidarity discount on bulk orders of 25 and above, on the cost of the diary.
The total amount should include courier costs as mentioned above.
In case you can deposit a cheque at a local HDFC bank, please write to us so we can send you the account details.
Please add Rs.25/- for outstation cheques.
Please ask for international contribution, if required.
No. of copies:
Cheque/ demand draft no./ money order:
The cheque/ draft should be drawn in the name of ‘KRITI DRPCT’ payable at New Delhi.
Post this form, with the amount for your order to:
KRITI: a development research, praxis & communication team
S-35 Tara Apartments, Alaknanda, New Delhi 110 019
Tele.: 011-26027845/ 26033088
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Also ask for our greeting cards' catalogue, and visit our Gestures stall for eco-friendly and community produced woolens, garments, accessories, organic food and beauty items, handmade paper statioanry, documentary films, development literature et al.