Go Green! Go Organic! Shop for natural products!
…display and outreach of environmentally friendly products
by community based groups
2nd and 3rd June 2009, 11 am – 8 pm
@ The American Center
24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
- Jute and Cane
- Cotton clothing
- Handmade paper stationary
- Organic food and herbs
- Green Books, Films, Posters and Music
- ecoCafe...food and drink for a healthy living!
…Gestures Docushop by Kriti team; Vriksh; ecoExist; Conserve; Abhudaya; Lakshya and more..
Kriti team has been supporting community produced, handmade and eco-friendly products for livelihood enhancement of poor rural and semi-urban women’s groups and street children for the past 10 years. We have organized stalls, haats (local marketplace gatherings); melas (airs) and exhibition events involving several such grassroots groups across schools, colleges and other institutions over the years. Through such efforts we want people to move towards sustainable consumption processes and also buy products where money earned goes directly to the producers.
- The American Centre is at walking distance from Barakhamba Metro Station.
- Parking is available at the adjacent Parikrama building and the outer circle.
- To facilitate your entry into the American Centre please carry a photo id. Mobile phones and laptops are allowed within the American Center. However, for security reasons, photography through mobile phones is prohibited.
The EcoFestival by Kriti team brings together an ecoHaat; ecoArt; ecoReels; ecoTalk, ecoRhythms and even a small ecoCafe…Make Your ecofootprint at this festival!
Kriti celebrating 10 years of creative expressions for social change!
011-26027845/ 9910580589/ email@example.com